Friday, April 13, 2012

BB Cream Battle!

So I have been wanting to test the waters of the BB Cream craze that has taken over the beauty world, however, I don't have the patience or the courage to take on buying a product from Japan that I'm unable to test in person. Recently, more BB Creams are becoming available in the US to stores like Ulta and Sephora. This has made me very excited because now I am able to try them out. I'm going to be testing out the BB Creams by Dior, Garneia, Stilla, and Smashbox. I will be doing reviews along with tutorials of each product that I try so that you all can get a better feel for the way each one works! I'm so excited to be doing this because from what I've tried so far I'm in love with the way the look and wear! Make sure to check back on my youtube channel MermaidsCloset for these reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment